Rough Moldavite Necklace
I've never own a Moldavite before, but was curious about it, so wanted to have a small piece to try. As at the moment I'm living in a place that doesn't have access to crystal shops, so I took a risk and looked online.
I felt in love with a BIG Moldavite necklace, which has 8 pieces of rough/ raw Moldavite on it.
I've been wearing it for 3 days, but I could not feel much, until I started to rub it. I felt so dizzy and feel bit scary. I took it off now and placing it next to the window as its full moon tonight.
Do you think I have triggered something by rubbing it? Is there any thing that I can do to stop the dizzyness?