Stones and Fertility for PCOS
(Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.)
I recently married the man of my dreams and we're trying to have a baby, so far no luck and I should mention that I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). It's extremely hard for me to fall pregnant due to irregular periods and ovulation tests just don't work for me.
I have fallen pregnant once when I was 23 years old, but miscarried about 5 weeks in. I'm now 28 years old and really want to have a baby. I want to try and avoid all the "treatments" involved to multiply chances, due to money and I just don't know the risks at the moment.
I like to go natural with most things if I have a choice. The other day I bought NEW JADE, CARNELIAN and MOONSTONE, due to them helping with fertility. I just have a few questions and I'm not sure who to ask.
1) Can I carry all of them at one time? Or will they "clash" with each other?
2) Do I have to carry the stone around with me? Or is it okay to keep it near my bed?
3) Is one of them more helpful than the other?
4) Will the stone help with my husband too? Or do they only work for the female reproductive system?
5) How often do I have to charge my stones?
Sincerely, Sarah xoxo